Complaints Procedure of Van Mildert Landlord & Tenant Protection
Please submit all complaints in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints will be responded to in the shortest amount of time possible, however in busy periods this may take up to 30 working days.
Complaints Policy of Van Mildert Landlord & Tenant Protection
Van Mildert views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the client, organisation or person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use.
- To make sure everyone at Van Mildert knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely fashion.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us improve as a business.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Van Mildert’s conduct.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Van Mildert.
[This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should refer to Van Mildert’s Discipline and Grievance policies]
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Van Mildert management team.